This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Linde North America, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB INFORMATION
PAY RATE UNIT:
TYPE OF ASSIGNMENT:
DURATION OF TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT:
IS WORK LOCATION FLEXIBLE*:
Spct Stewarts - Stewartsville, NJ
RBU North America
Join Linde, the world's leading global gases and engineering organization. Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gas-related technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries.
Linde North America is a member of The Linde Group. In the 2015 financial year, The Linde Group generated revenue of USD 19.7 bn (EUR 17.944 bn), making it one of the leading gases and engineering companies in the world, with approximately 65,000 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde is currently seeking a Remote Operator to join the team in the Stewartsville, NJ USA location.
The Remote Operator is responsible for working in a highly functioning team environment, operating up to 6 Air Separation Units (ASU) or CO2 locations simultaneously. Responsibilities include production changes, efficiency monitoring and response, power management, process disturbance and alarm management, plant shut downs and restarts.
* Maintain safe, reliable, and efficient plant operation
* Response to and troubleshooting of process upsets
* Enlist assistance of additional personnel for process or plant emergencies
* Execution of plant loading changes dictated by operations or logistics management
* Communicate plant problems and performance to the ROC support team, local personnel, and the business as required
* Maintain individual plant electronic logs (elogs)
* Maintain positive working environment with local operations staff
* Maintain the integrity of the Linde Technical Network through strict adherence to defined Network Security Practices and Requirements
* High School diploma
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in a process plant related operations role
* Related Military experience acceptable in lieu of plant experience (i.e. Navy Nukes)
* Fluency in Portuguese and/or Spanish
* Prior experience in an ASU plant related operations role
* Prior experience with operating multiple plant workstations
* College graduates with an engineering or science degree will also be considered
* Effective written and oral communication skills
* Basic computer proficiency
* Excellent oral communications skills
* Strong team player
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Strong concern for safety and order
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!
LINDE ENSURES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION OR HARASSMENT ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, CREED, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ALIENAGE OR CITIZENSHIP STATUS, AGE, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL OR DOMESTIC/CIVIL PARTNERSHIP STATUS, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, GENETIC INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROTECTED BY LAW.