Renewal Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPTC Company Description
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation.
Renewal Sales Representative
Job Description for Advertising Purposes
In this exciting role, you will join PTC s Renewal Sales Organization focusing on our rapidly growing subscription and Cloud Services renewal business. PTC s Renewal Sales Organization offers subscription renewal and support to our existing customers. This opportunity is a collaborative role working with our field sales organization, as well as directly with customers, to secure ongoing subscription revenue. Interested applicants should be highly energetic, goal oriented and thrive in a team environment.
Responsibilities will include the following:
* Meeting or exceeding subscription renewal targets both quarterly and annually.
* Achieving the target by renewing annual subscription contracts with existing PTC customers.
* Building relationships with Customers, PTC Software Sales Representatives, and other members of the PTC eco system to ensure a successful subscription implementation and recurring renewal.
* Leveraging the PTC eco-system to ensure optimal levels of satisfaction for PTC customers.
* Bachelor Degree in Business or related field
* 3-5 years inside or outside sales experience
* Experience with Subscription/SaaS software sales or renewals, a plus
Job Req Number
Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
* Customer Success
* Innovation & Empowerment
* Integrity & Professionalism
* Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
* Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
* Healthcare and Dental insurance
* Paid Time Off and Sick Time
* Birthday Day-off
* Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US)
* Holiday Pay
* Employee Referral Program
* Management and Employee Training Development
* Other Regional-specific Benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.