Renewals Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Renewals Sales Representative
Infoblox is seeking a Renewals Sales Representative to join our team in Santa Clara, California. The Renewals Sales Representative is a critical position responsible for managing a defined territory to meet or exceed targets for maintenance and subscription renewals. The Renewals Sales Representative works closely with Sales, Legal, Finance, Technical Support, Customer Success, channel partners and customers to expedite the sale and closure of all maintenance and subscription renewals. This position reports to the Senior Manager, WW Service Renewals.
It s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team our future looks bright, and so will yours.
* Exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
* Responsible for the timely generation of renewal quotes, including validation, auditing, and management of all aspects of Infoblox maintenance and subscription renewals
* Coordinate with external parties and sales team to ensure renewals are renewed on-time
* Provide and maintain a detailed 120-day forecast in Salesforce.com
* Seek out and execute on upsell opportunities including co-termination and multi-year Renewals
* Work with Customer Success, Support and Account Executives to maximize customer value to translate to high customer retention and renewal rates
* Maintain and update Salesforce records to summarize all customer and partner contacts and opportunities
* Communicate sales activity with manager through regularly scheduled account reviews
* Support manager with special projects as requested
* Cover 10 western states and LATAM
* 3+ years service renewal experience with an emphasis on a channel (preferably networking industry)
* Expert working knowledge of the service business including co-termination, service terms, terms and conditions, etc.
* History of quota over-achievement
* Experience working with both internal and external customers in a multi-tier channel environment
* Ability to work with and effectively communicate with senior level management
* Strong communication skills to clearly and accurately convey complex service concepts to internal and client facing teams at all management levels
* Proficient Excel and strong Oracle and salesforce.com background
* Solid written and verbal communication skills are a must, as problem resolution with Sales, Customer Support, Customers and Finance are key components of the job
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple priorities, with initiative
* Results oriented team player with strong attention to detail
The ideal candidate will possess
* Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese
* Committed, detail oriented, effective communicator, self-starter with strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
* Ability to organize, drive and deliver on initiatives
* Proven ability to process business accurately yet efficiently under time sensitive situations
* Work with a world class Service Renewals in a rapidly growing company
* Onsite massages, clubs, farmers market, and fitness classes
* Career path with opportunities to grow your career
* Onsite cafeteria and catering with Chef-on-site days
* Electric vehicle charging stations
* Outdoor amenities, seating, and courtyard BBQ
* And many, many more perks
Infoblox is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.