Repair Technician/Fork Lift Operator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently recruiting for a Battery Tech in Nashua, NH. We are looking for candidates with a background in repair and comfortable with working with hand tools. This is a 1st shift position and the hours are 8AM - 5PM.
MUST have at least 2 years of recent Fork Lift Experience to qualify to this position.
- Follow all company policies and procedures as listed, but not limited to warranty, safety, environmental, OSHA, DOT Hazmat, and ISO 9000.
- Removes and disassembles cells and inspects parts to detect defects.
- Replaces defective parts, reassembles battery, reconditions and fuses lead parts with gas torch.
- Fills cells with acid solution and determines specific gravity of solution.
- Attaches charger leads to battery posts and starts charger.
- Reads meters and adjusts charge parameters to control time and flow of current through battery.
- Operate a forklift to load and unload truck using safety techniques.
- Assists with the installation and/or removal of motive/reserve power batteries and/or chargers.
- Maintains truck log, if necessary, according to state and federal regulations.
- Maintains telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive pickup and delivery instructions.
- Other duties maybe assigned.
If the job description fits your skills please click 'APPLY NOW' for immediate consideration.