This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Energy Transfer Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE:ETP) is a master limited partnership owning and operating one of the largest and most diversified portfolios of energy assets in the United States. ETP's subsidiaries include Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line Company, LP (the successor of Southern Union Company) and Lone Star NGL LLC, which owns and operates natural gas liquids storage, fractionation and transportation assets. In total, ETP currently owns and operates approximately 62,500 miles of natural gas and natural gas liquids pipelines. ETP also owns the general partner, 100% of the incentive distribution rights, and approximately 67.1 million common units in Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE:SXL), which operates a geographically diverse portfolio of crude oil and refined products pipelines, terminalling and crude oil acquisition and marketing assets. Additionally, ETP owns approximately 51% of the limited partner interests in Sunoco LP (formerly Susser Petroleum Partners LP) (NYSE:SUN), a wholesale fuel distributor and convenience store operator. ETP's general partner is owned by Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE:ETE).
Candidate must live within 40 miles of the compressor station located 4 miles west,
- miles south of Cashion, OK.
High school education or equivalent
- Should have the physical abilities required to perform the essential elements of the position including shoveling, painting, heavy lifting, working in extreme high and low temperatures and general manual labor.
- Must possess a current driver's license.
- The position is subject to call out during off-duty hours, including the weekend.
- The position will require some travel.
- Strong mechanical background, working knowledge of engines, electric motors, compressors, valves and pipeline equipment.
- Should have the ability to read and understand piping schematics, drawings and operating procedures.
- Must possess a current driver's license
- The successful candidate will be required to progress to a skilled mechanic position within 3 years.
- Must be willing to work overtime and callouts.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications