This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Replenishment Analyst executes the inventory strategy between Smithfield and the customer to ensure inventory in-stock expectations are consistently achieved for maximum sales. This position requires thorough daily order inventory review along with supporting the execution of promotional and seasonal strategies.
Smithfield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.
* Evaluates Distribution Center (DC) inventory to ensure in-stocks are at acceptable levels while minimizing DC out issues.
* Review order accuracy and suggest specific item forecast opportunities to ensure a healthy item level inventory.
* Assess and resolve late truck, fill rate, shortage and DC instock issues.
* Provide support for any necessary order management activity or changes- delivery dates, quantities, shipment origins, CPU shipments, etc.
* Execute promotional and seasonal order management strategies.
* Bachelor s Degree and 2 3 years of experience in customer service, inventory planning, forecasting or logistics and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Self-starter who is able to work well both independently and within a team.
* Demonstrates strong aptitude in math, along with problem solving and analytical skills.
* Able to analyze data, draw reasonable conclusions, and formulate next steps.
* Strong organization and communication skills.
* Intermediate to advanced computer skills in applications such as MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Previous experience with order processing systems, manufacturing systems, and sales systems preferred.
No supervisory responsibilities are associated with this role.