This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/16/2016
Miami Lakes, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
SUMMARY: A Business Operations Analyst ensures reporting of all KPIs, department dashboards, scorecards, and excel indicators for assigned processes, within established time standards. Collect data, perform analysis and develop reporting to populate established reporting vehicles as well as for special projects and additional analysis requested by department managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned. Levels of Authority and Decision Making are indicated as follows:
* Produce assigned dashboards, KPIs, scorecards and excel indicators within required time standards. Become familiar with data resulting from critical processes, so that obvious data integrity issues can be identified.
* Determine best graphical display for critical measures, creating graphics and dashboard formats to accurately convey process performance.
* Develop streamlined approaches for gathering data, automating and removing manual intervention, where possible.
* Develop data collection methodologies and analytic approaches to perform drill down analysis regarding process performance and improvement projects.
* Satisfy business line data reporting requirements for the various application specific databases used through Mortgage Services.
* Analyze reporting requirements, provide recommendations, and present findings from analysis
* Participate in project teams related to their area of expertise and determine production needs with regards to reporting metrics.
* Special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration or a related field, or comparable experience and/or training in Computer Information Systems or Engineering with the appropriate emphasis in system integration database architecture and data management applications support functions.
* 2+ years of computer-related support experience. Knowledge of or experience in working with Reporting and/or Warehouse databases.
* Knowledge of relational databases, such as SQL or Oracle is essential.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are a must.
* Banking and/or financial services industry experience is a plus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Applicants to, and employees of most private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies, and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination on the following bases (please go through following link to read more about it):http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf