This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Job Code: 26566-2443
PEOPLE. PERFORMANCE. POSSIBILITIES. These words describe the focus of our Human Resources team supporting the mission of HCA, one of the largest healthcare providers in the world: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. HCA HR is expanding the ways that it provides service to leaders and employees by unifying our HR team to offer new services for caregivers including our 24/7 HCA hrAnswers Center and Portal, new capabilities with our expanded Centers of Excellence, and new business impact through strategic HR Business Partner teams. There s never been a more exciting time to join HCA HR.
The REPORTING ANALYST will develop ad-hoc reports per customer-request, as well as analyze consistently requested data elements for inclusion in a standard report. The Analyst will work with the HUMAN RESOURCES OPERATIONS CENTER (HROC) on an ongoing basis to train representatives on how to recognize data requests and identify standard reports that can provide the answer requested.
The HR Reporting Analyst will be responsible for some or all of the following under direction of the Manager, HR Reporting:
Aggregate sensitive HR data and produce standard, value-added HR reports for use by HR field teams, line managers and top executives of the organization
Design and deliver customized reports to HR field teams, line managers and top executives of the organization
Conduct regular audits of HR data and report on issues to be corrected
Audit data access rules across the HR population to ensure the appropriate people are viewing the correct data
Write queries to pull source data needed for various HR projects
Conduct ongoing training on the available reports and how to access them to the HROC staff and other HR populations at HCA.
Bachelor s degree required.
* 3-7 years of experience in a similar role required
* Strong skills within one or more Reporting Tool(s) such as: Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Cognos, Tableau, Crystal Reports, etc.
* SQL experience or exposure a plus
* Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology helpful
* Excellent analytical and data management skills
* Intermediate Excel experience required (skilled in functions such as pivot tables and vlookups)
* Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple priorities, think tactically and strategically, demonstrate objectivity, be results-oriented, and show initiative and creativity
Last Edited: 08/29/2016