This position reports to the Director of Business Applications as a member of the ZOLL IT team. SQL/Crystal Reporting Specialist will work closely with all business groups to design, develop and support the production use of SQL/Crystal Reporting solutions. A key facet of this role will be designing and developing reporting data structures to be used with SQL Reports.
* A minimum 7 years of Reports development experience.
* Excellent English language communication skills, bother verbal and written.
* Expert knowledge of SQL Reports/Crystal Reports and other reporting tools.
* Expert knowledge of PL/SQL.
* Proficiency debugging and tuning the PL/SQL code, tuning queries.
* Ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution.
* Ability to design and configure solutions based on changing business needs including development of requirements, functional specifications, and design specifications.
* Knowledge of data warehousing techniques and tools.
* Ability to work effectively on multiple activities or projects.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Strong analytical and training skills.
* Strong MS Office skills
* Design and implementation of new systems and reports using standard department languages & Tools.
* Maintenance of existing systems and reports.
* Development proficiency in Crystal Reports in an Oracle and/or SQL database environment
* Crystal Reports Server user and administrative experience.
Education Requirements: BA in Computer Science with five plus years of experience or MS in Computer Science with three years of professional experience.
Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States