Representative, Customer Service
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Calumet Specialty Products
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PURPOSE AND ROLE:
This position is located in Houston, Texas. The Customer Service Representative will interact with customers to provideinformation in response to inquiries about products and services and to handleand resolve complaints.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Confer with customersby telephone, e-mail, or in person to provide information about products andservices, to take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or to obtain details ofcomplaints
* Keep records ofcustomer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries,complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
* Check to ensure thatappropriate changes were made to resolve customers\u0027 problems.
* Determine charges forservices requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
* Contact customers torespond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and anyplanned adjustments.
* Resolve customers\u0027service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchangingmerchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
* Compare disputedmerchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices, andprepare invoices for returned goods.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Highschool diploma or GED required.
* 1-3 years of related customer service experiencepreferred
* Musthave working knowledge of customer service practices and problem-solving skills
* Goodwritten and verbal communication skills
* Attentionto detail with an emphasis on accuracy
* 10-Keyand data entry skills a must