Representative, HR Contact Center
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
The J. M. Smucker Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONFor more than 115 years, The J. M. Smucker Company has been committed to offering consumers quality products that bring families together to share memorable meals and moments. Today, Smucker is a leading marketer and manufacturer of consumer food and beverage products and pet food and pet snacks in North America with annual net sales of approximately $8 billion. In consumer foods and beverages, its brands include Smucker's , Folgers , Jif , Dunkin Donuts , Crisco , Pillsbury , R.W. Knudsen Family , Hungry Jack , Caf Bustelo , Martha White , truRoots , Sahale Snacks , Robin Hood , and Bick s . In pet food and pet snacks, its brands include Meow Mix , Milk- Bone , Kibbles 'n Bits , Natural Balance , and 9Lives . The Company remains rooted in the Basic Beliefs of Quality, People, Ethics, Growth, and Independence established by its founder and namesake more than a century ago. For more information about the Company, visit jmsmucker.com.
Representative, HR Contact Center
Manager, HR Contact Center
* Serve as a first point-of-contact for current and former Smucker employees (and, occasionally, non-employees such as applicants or contractors) for questions regarding portal navigation and HR policies and procedures
* Answers general questions regarding portal navigation and HR policies and procedures, referring to an online knowledge base for information and guidance
* Uses a case management tool for recording and administering requests and may assist other service center employees with opening, recording, processing, or closing cases in the tool
* May seek guidance or transfer more complex and/or confidential inquiries/requests to the Contact Center Manager or other COEs (Centers of Excellence) within HR
* Assure information is complete, accurate, and approved
* Perform intake, sorting, tracking, and distribution for documents that arrive at the contact center for processing and other duties as assigned
* May assist with basic transactions as assigned according to proper procedure, policy, and direction
* Assist other members within the HR Shared Services team with day-to-day execution of duties and support the team regarding proper procedures, policies, and requirements
* May assist with standard reporting
* Ensure all company, federal, state, local and other applicable compliance requirements are met
* May assist the manager and director with data collection related to audits or investigations
* Bachelor s Degree or at least 1 year of customer service or HR related role is required
* Multi-lingual in English and Spanish is required
* Experience in a shared service center environment is preferred
* Proficient verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with customers, peers, and vendors
* A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution
* An ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines
* Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Ability to manage assigned workloads & conflicting priorities, both in support of the HR team and their customers, or employees
* Ability to interact with and support all levels of management to support them achieving HR goals/targets
* Demonstrate ability to use appropriate judgment in knowing when to involve other resources (e.g., escalation).
The J. M. Smucker Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No person will be discriminated against in hiring or in any other aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.