Representative II, Field Clinical-Cardiac Rhythm Management - Atlanta Region Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Boston Scientific Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRIMARY LOCATION:
FIELD CLINICAL REPRESENTATIVE (CARDIAC RHYTHM MANAGEMENT)
Promotes commercially-approved company products through education of current and potential customers, implant and patient clinic coverage within a defined region by providing clinical education, sales strategy and support in order to assist in achieving projected sales goals and increasing sales revenues within product segments. May also support day-to-day field execution and management of Boston Scientific clinical trials at selected clinical trial centers in accordance with all applicable SOPs.
CARDIAC RHYTHM MANAGEMENT (CRM)
At Boston Scientific, our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions. We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high-growth adjacency markets. In Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) we offer solutions for treating irregular heart rhythms and heart failure, and protecting against sudden cardiac arrest. Boston Scientific develops, manufactures, and markets a broad array of products and services that enable less-invasive care for some of the most threatening cardiac conditions. We've been expanding indications and conducting pivotal research for nearly 20 years, resulting in increased access to the lifesaving and life-enhancing benefits of ICD and CRT therapies
- Serves as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of surgical coverage, basic troubleshooting, programming, and patient follow-up for company products.
- Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms.
- Attends unit implants in the labs and operating room of hospital accounts and performs patient follow-up to assure customer and patient success with the implanted products.
- Develops relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) and to identifies key decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
- Trains on and maintains knowledge of clinical trial protocols, CRM Clinical Department standard operating procedures, and compliance toward the regulations of world-wide regulatory bodies to meet corporate and departmental objectives.
- Manages clinical trial activity within his/her assigned territory which includes but is not limited to completing Interest Visits and Site Initiation Visits.
- Educates clinical investigators on clinical trial protocols, clinical process, and investigational products and features.
- Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, clinical research, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
- Follows company and divisional guidelines for managing commercial inventory and, if applicable, investigational product inventory.
- On-call duties may be required 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
QUALITY SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Minimum 2 years work experience with Bachelor's degree in Science, Math, Business, Nursing OR equivalent technical work experience
- Minimum 2 years of technical work experience and/or MBA
- Strong technical aptitude; the ability to understand, communicate and train others in use of complex medical software algorithms as it pertains to device therapy and diverse disease states.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of the medical community including patients.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, adaptable and work in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment where urgency dictates work schedule.
- Ability to take rotational 24/7 call with a sales team involving holidays, weekends.
- Ability to work independently where daily schedule varies by hours worked and tasks managed.
- Previous experience working in a Cardiac Catheterization (Cath) Lab and/or Electrophysiology (EP) Lab
- Medical device sales, clinical education and/or clinical research experience
BOSTON SCIENTIFIC (NYSE: BSX) TRANSFORMS LIVES THROUGH INNOVATIVE MEDICAL SOLUTIONS THAT IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF PATIENTS AROUND THE WORLD. AS A GLOBAL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY LEADER FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS, WE ADVANCE SCIENCE FOR LIFE BY PROVIDING A BROAD RANGE OF HIGH PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS THAT ADDRESS UNMET PATIENT NEEDS AND REDUCE THE COST OF HEALTHCARE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT US AT WWW.BOSTONSCIENTIFIC.COM.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Manager, Regional Manager, Law, Marketing Manager, Management, Legal, Marketing, Research