Representative, Liquidations Quality Assurance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 1/18/2017
Mount Laurel, NJ
Monitor approval and closing processes for Short Sales and Deeds in Lieu and report findings
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Conduct quality assurance reviews of approved and settled Short Sales and Deeds in Lieu.
* Complete quality assurance reporting as required
* Assist with internal and external audit preparation
* Support creation and monitoring of Default/Loss Mitigation processes
* Identify, assess and mitigate current and emerging risk events in the short sale and Deed in Lieu settlement process
* Support development of procedures to ensure compliance with vendor requirements
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Minimum of two years of experience in Mortgage Servicing required
* Experience in mortgage loss mitigation preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to meet the needs of external customers by delivering high quality service
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, etc.
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 am 5:00 pm M-F
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
The requirements and the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.