Representative, Marketing - Fuels
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
Calumet Specialty Products
Great Falls, MT
JOB DESCRIPTIONPURPOSE AND ROLE:
The Marketing Representative-Fuels role is responsible forevaluating assigned petroleum product, monitoring inventory, and monitoringdaily product pricing.
JOB DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES:
*Maintains and further develops current client base and pursues opportunities toexpand client base with supervisor guidance
* Collects and analyzes market research to verify price information and toidentify other potential sales opportunities
* Supports other company departments with assigned petroleum producttransactions
* Verifies all necessary documentation as it relates to the accountingdepartment for the sale of petroleum products
* Assists with crisis management in response to supply interruptions which mayinclude production, loading, rack, or transportation issues.
* Researches and resolves invoicing or loading issues relating to the sale ofassigned petroleum product
* Represents the company at industry functions and association meetings
* A minimum of aBachelor's degree in a business or related field is required. MBA with anundergraduate degree in chemistry or other technical related field preferred
* A minimum of oneyear of experience in the petroleum industry is required
*Self-starter with drive and ability to achieve planned objectives
* Ability to be creative, organized, and analytical, with strong interpersonalskills and the ability to effectively communicate with others
* Proper personal demeanor and professional outlook to create mutual respectwith peers and a positive work environment
*Intermediate ability to perform a variety of assignments as they relate toperforming assigned petroleum product marketing and effectively executing saleopportunities and multi-tasking
* Working knowledge of Microsoft products, and strong written and verbalcommunication skills
* Advanced ability to read and write, and an ability to perform intermediatelevel mathematical calculations.
* Depending upon assignment, the ability to understand the chemical/technicalcharacteristics of specialized petroleum products