This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
Tests and inspects concrete product before and during manufacturing, and at the customer site using a variety of testing devices and procedures to maintain product quality
* Follows engineering specifications to determine and maintain quality and reliability of concrete
* Selects products for tests at specified stages in production process and tests products for variety of qualities, such as performance, strength, and chemical characteristics
* Records, evaluates and analyzes data, applying established statistical quality control procedures.
* Sets up and performs destructive tests on materials and products to measure performance, life, and material characteristics
* Collects, weighs and records samples of minerals and chemical additives using various equipment and devices
* Measures product purity, particle size, and hardness, applying arithmetic formula
* Inspects product at job sites and tests the material, reads results, duplicates tests, and compares test results to verify accuracy of measurements
* Strives to meet customer expectations without exception
* Maintains excellent customer communications regarding product purity and standards
* May supervise drivers at job sites
* Meets or exceeds company safety standards
* Performs other job responsibilities as assigned
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
* Long periods of standing and/or walking required.
* Some exposure to dust, noise, and extreme temperatures.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* 5 years related work experience preferred.