Research Analyst - Industry Relations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIn this position, you will support the development and implementation of an industry relations strategy designed to enhance the Company's presence in Americas in the insurance and capital markets arenas. They position will report on industry developments and market trends relevant to the development of business in the Americas. Following are some of the responsibilities of this role:
* Research and report on news coverage in the Americas.
* Maintain up to date information on industry associations and their priorities.
* Stay on top of relevant insurance industry developments.
* Identify key influential players in the market.
* Create dashboard reports on the industry and our coverage versus our competitors.
* Identify new marketing opportunities.
* Research events and association activities to support marketing strategies.
* Research hot topics in the industry for the sake of internal and external reporting - coordinate with internal analytical and research teams.
* Assist with business planning/strategy meetings in preparation of materials and slides.
* Report on specific market developments upon request.
* Minimum of 4 to 7 years' experience, at least part of which in the financial services industry.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Risk Management or related field.
* Master's Degree or MBA a plus.
* SharePoint experience a plus.
* Spanish or Portuguese language skills a plus.