This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Rescue | The Behavior Change Agency
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Company
Rescue provides behavior change marketing services (or "social marketing") to government, non-profit and corporate organizations. Rescue's current work focuses on tobacco, obesity, violence and alcohol prevention; the promotion of exercise, fresh foods and after school programs; and other products and services that promote healthy living. Most of Rescue's behavior change campaigns focus on teens (13 - 17) and young adults (18 - 26), resulting in unrivaled experience in adolescent behavior change campaigns.
Rescue is a full-service agency, providing research, strategy, creative, production, web, traditional media, social media, policy change, youth engagement and experiential marketing services to clients in over a dozen states and provinces, as well as to federal government agencies.
We believe that marketing can do more than sell goods, it can create good.
The Research Assistant reports to the Research Associate and the Sr. Research Director. Research department responsibilities include supporting internal and client-driven research projects, including contractor coordination, training, and management; data collection protocol implementation; data quality review and data entry management; and other project coordination.
The job of the Research Assistant entails activities pertaining to, but not limited to:
* Assist in management of data collection logistics, including staffing and timelines;
* Recruit organizations and venues (e.g. schools, bar/nightclub venues) for research recruitment efforts via phone calls, email, and text, which may include cold calls, and manage communications as needed;
* Recruit participants and assist with leading recruitment teams for research, including in-person recruitment in schools and non-traditional locations like bars/nightclubs, and recruitment via phone calls, email, and text, which may include cold calls;
* Assist with online survey development, participant recruitment, and data collection;
* Manage contractors for data collection projects;
* Ensure availability and proper preparation of all necessary materials for data collection;
* Manage and execute data entry across various projects, and coordinate with outside vendor as needed;
* Perform survey data quality review;
* Provide timely reporting and task updates;
* Perform other clerical work as required for project completion and timeliness;
* Support the Research department in its goal to submit at least four peer-reviewed publications by the end of the calendar year.
* Provide administrative support for Research department as needed:
* Package, ship and track Research department shipments;
* Assist office manager as needed with general office duties such as reception, filing, managing office equipment (copiers, fax machine, scanner), and managing office supply levels;
* Complete administrative tasks for Research staff members as needed;
* Plan and execute small projects as assigned by Research project staff;
* Coordinate and book travel for research trips as needed;
* Prepare travel schedules, itineraries, and travel and expense reports for Research staff travel, including coordination of off-site research projects involving multiple staff;
* Provide support to other departments as necessary to meet company goals;
* Other duties as required.
* Bachelor's Degree;
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
* Experience in a Mac environment;
* Proven ability to work with IT manager for local IT support;
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
* Proven ability to m