Research Associate II Itakura lab
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY - - - # Research Associate II \- Itakura lab Department:
Molecular&Cellular Biology\-BRI - - - # Description Requisition ID:
* Job Title:
* Research Associate II \- Itakura lab
* Position Summary and Key Responsibilities
* The Department of Molecular & Cellular Biology at the Beckman Research Institute of City of Hope is seeking a Research Associate II with general molecular knowledge and basic skills like qRT\-PCR, western and cloning are required\. The open position is for skillful person working under the supervision of an assistant research professor and involved in invasion, migration and metastasis of cancer cells\. The RAI must be proficient in speaking English and scientific writing as well as Microsoft Office applications\. The successful applicant will work under the guidance of Staff Scientists\. Two of experience in animal studies and projects\. Send CV and the names and contact information for three references to the Department of Molecular & Cellular Biology, Attention:
* Dr\. Keiichi Itakura
* , Beckman Research Institute, City of Hope,1500 E\. Duarte Rd\., Duarte CA 91010, email:
* Minimum Education and Skills Required for Consideration:
* This position requires a 1\) Bachelor's degree, plus 2 years applicable experience, OR 2\) A Master's degree, plus 1 year of applicable experience\.*
* About City of Hope
* City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life\-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient\-centered philosophy\. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non\-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand\-in\-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research\. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment\. City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability\. .