Research Associate II (Life Science Product Transfer) 8/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
The successful candidate will participate in the transfer of newly developed products from the Reagents R&D group to Manufacturing. Typical activities will include creating objects in Bio-Rad's ERP system, writing production procedures and training Manufacturing personnel, as well as developing, writing, and validating quality control procedures and training QC personnel. Additional tasks will include supporting the Life Science Group Reagents R&D team in the development of new reagents products and working with the PCR and immunoassay Manufacturing teams to address post-launch issues.
* This position requires superior writing and communication skills and the ability to develop protocols and procedures for diverse laboratory techniques.
* The candidate must possess good organizational skills, be self-motivated, reliable, and attentive to detail.
* The candidate must be able to work effectively within a cross-functional team.
* The candidate must have solid Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Bachelor s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or other related field.
* The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience combined with a solid understanding of common molecular biology and biochemistry concepts and techniques.
* Additionally, the candidate should have a general understanding of R&D and Manufacturing practices and should be familiar with production procedures and quality control procedures.
* Experience with PCR / qPCR, cDNA synthesis, electrophoresis, chromatography, and Bio-Rad's Bio-Plex platform is preferred.
* Familiarity with product transfer, formulation development, SAP, and DOE / DFSS / LSS is a plus.
EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age Employer
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.