This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Green Key Resources
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION* Generate new indicators or metrics to expand the existing statistical offerings and identify new sources of data and potential partnerships for some regions or countries.
* Work closely with the Latin American advisory groups on special projects - conversational Spanish a must. Help support other global research advisory groups as well.
* Develop an excellent understanding of database. Independently create and update tables and charts, suggest improvements to the existing system, monitor the uploading process, help maintain the background material and disseminate data.
* Assist in the production process of Fact Sheets by generating tables for all nations and integrating them into database. Maintain the global coordinatornetwork and reach out to other potential coordinators.
* Conduct original research through collecting, producing, analyzing and disseminating impact study results and other benchmarks aimed at helping the retail real estate industry.
* Perform simple statistical, survey and other research-related tasks as assigned by management.
* Contribute to research publications with original analyses.
* Assist members with research questions and requests.
* Must have completed a bachelor's degree, often in such fields as business administration, economics, market research, geography or a related real estate discipline.
* Should speak Spanish very fluently.
* Should have two years of experience in related fields.
* Should be excellent at data mining and explaining the latest trends
* Should be very good at problem-solving and communicating findings clearly--verbally or in writing in a publication format.
* Must be very detail-oriented.
* Must be very good at database maintenance, enhancement and dissemination.
* Have strong organizational, planning and critical-thinking skills.
* Should be resourceful and flexible, capable of working independently or as part of a team.