Research & Client Relations Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Mount Laurel, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Supervisor, Research & Client Relations
Guide and direct the daily workload for a team of employees and oversee production to ensure established performance goals are met. Ensure Service Level Agreements are met and issues escalated are resolved
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Assess performance of individual members of the team. Provide timely feedback for favorable performance and contributions (i.e. recognition) as well as appropriate coaching/counseling for unfavorable performance
* Support employee career development by providing employees with opportunities to develop their knowledge, skill and abilities and conducting candid career conversations.
* Support staffing (perpetuate the team) through candidate evaluations, conducting interviews and collaborating on staffing decisions
* Collaborate with management to develop human capital plans and capacity models
* Resolve conflicts that arise between employees and/or other constituents
* Establish priorities, delegate work and hold self and team accountable for attaining high quality results
* Monitor, evaluate and approve employee time entry and time off requests
* Ensure policies and procedures are maintained and adhered to
* Ensure effective communication with Private Label Services (PLS) clients, customers and vendors regarding processes and escalated issues
* Conduct employee training in alignment with investor, regulatory and client requirements
* Create efficiencies through leveraging operational and technological opportunities
* Monitor phone queue and call reports
* Develop and maintain procedural and operational materials
* Collaborate with various departments within Servicing to identify client research needs and propose innovative solutions to deliver results
* Perform quality assurance reviews
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* College degree preferred
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the financial services industry is required. A minimum of three (3) years of experience in a customer service call center environment with at least one of those years serving in a leadership capacity will be accepted in lieu of three years of experience in financial services.
* Experience in a leadership capacity preferred
* Experience in Customer Service preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
* Ability to meet the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality service
* Rapidly adapts to changing information, conditions and/or unexpected obstacles
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Operates effectively in a team environment as well as independently
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Builds and Motivates a High Performing Team
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
* Proficiency with Mortgage Servicing Platforms (e.g. Black Knight, LPS, etc.) preferred
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 am 5:00 pm M-F
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
The requirements and the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.