Research Engineer II - Task 14
Join a team working to bring "NASA's Technology Down to Earth" on NASA's Technology Transfer System (NTTS) on leading User Interface and User Experience (UI/UX) design efforts to revamp and provide enhancements to NASA's Agency-wide Technology Transfer (T2) portal sites, custom built workflow engines, reporting and search products.
The NASA Technology Transfer System (NTTS) supports NASA's technology transfer activities and is the Agency s storage system for all of NASA's intellectual property data. The users of the NTTS include: Headquarters and Center Technology Transfer (T2) Offices, Patent Counsel Offices (PC), Inventions and Contributions Board (ICB), Center Software Release Authorities (SRAs), NASA Center/Project and Program Management, Business Development Managers, Innovators (Inventors, Software Authors and Technology Contributors), External Partners, SBIR/STTR program contractors and the general public.
You are submitting your information for consideration to a position that is currently available under the Intelligent Systems Research & Development Services 2 (ISRDS-2) program at Ames Research Center, CA. If selected, your employment offer may be with SGT or one of our teammates on the contract.
1. Ability to design and develop the presentation layer of a multi-language enterprise business web application.
4. Provide subject matter expertise for web template and user experience design.
5. Effectively collaborate with web engineering team.
6. Detail-oriented pro-active working style
Familiarity with the following is a plus:
1. Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
3. Knowledge of design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle).
4. Prior work experience on a large enterprise products.
SGT is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/m/f/disabled/veteran.