Research Manager 9/15/2016
The University of Chicago
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing research partnerships (including managing projects with government agencies, non-profits, businesses and other community groups)
- Meaningfully contributing to the research design, analysis and implementation of directly policy relevant research projects
- Conducting statistical data analysis
- Ensuring compliance with institutional, state and federal regulatory policies, procedures, directives and mandates
- Writing, proofreading and fact-checking academic papers, reports and presentations
- Conducting and writing literature reviews
- Generating tables and graphs for academic papers, reports and presentations
- Preparing project memos, summaries, presentations, and manuscripts targeting both policymakers, academic researchers and other stakeholders, as needed
- He/she may supervise other research staff.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity / Disabled / Veterans Employer.
Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process may contact Human Resources by calling 773-834-1841 or by emailing email@example.com with their request.