This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TO APPLY, PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION VIA THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, AND SEND A COPY OF YOUR RESUME TO CAREERS@KRCRESEARCH.COM.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Research managers work on client project teams helping to drive strategy, optimize campaigns, and measure success. Project managers are integral members of our account teams, helping manage the project from start to finish ensuring we deliver projects that run smoothly and consistently exceed client expectations. More specifically, research managers coordinate small research teams, interface with clients, help conceptualize and design research programs tailored to specific project needs, manage and participate in research execution, analyze research results, make actionable recommendations, and present results.
ABOUT KRC RESEARCH:
A unit of the Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE: IPG), KRC specializes in opinion research and analytics designed to drive strategy, optimize campaigns, and measure success. For over 30 years, we have worked on behalf of leading corporations, government agencies, not-for-profits and the communications, branding, and creative agencies that represent them.
KRC Research is headquartered in Washington, DC and has offices alongside our IPG sister agencies in New York, Chicago, Seattle, and Cologne Germany. KRC Research offers the quality and custom service of a small firm along with the reach of a global organization. Weve done research in over 50 countries and in 30 languages. Our work spans the healthcare, consumer, technology, public affairs, finance, travel, and education industries.
Research covered by
Online bulletin boards
Social media analytics
New York Times
Wall Street Journal
Staffed with market research professionals from the worlds of political campaigns, consumer marketing, journalism and academia, we are flexible, practical, creative, knowledgeable and fast, combining sophisticated research tools with real-world experience.
We love what we do and weve made this video to share what we think makes KRC a leader in the industry and a uniquely great place to work: http://bit.ly/1TILGtP
* A bachelor's degree from top university
* 4-8 years market research experience (agency experience preferred)
* Authorization to work in the U.S.
* Demonstrated experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods
* Experience moderating, coordinating teams, and working independently
* Exceptionally strong writing, presentation, and project management skills
* Full working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* The ability to travel for business
* Entrepreneurial, creative, problem solver who has a bias toward action
* Ego-less when searching for the best idea
* Cares intensely about their clients success
* Inspires others with their thirst for excellence
* Thinks strategically, always searching for root causes, not just symptoms
* Concise and articulate in speech and writing
* Jumps at opportunities to learn and contribute outside of their area of specialty
* Described by clients and colleagues as reliable, respectful, and congenial
* Take a tour of KRC from our staff: http://bit.ly/1TILGtP
* Website: www.krcresearch.com
KRC Research is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. KRC Research recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.