This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH)
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position will report directly to the Principal Investigator with the expectation they will work very independently under the general direction of the Principal Investigator.
* Molecular biologist to study the diagnosis and treatment of lung cancer.
* Responsible for specific research study
* Coordinating research efforts
* Tracking of genotyping and cell model progress and quality for project.
* Presenting results, techniques, and pertinent information.
* Development of assays, protocols, and other lab related systems.
* Design of experiments or field work
* Organizes and summarizes data and responsible for interpretation of results using statistical or graphic summaries
* Prepares written status reports
* Organizes material and contributes to manuscript preparation for publication and/or presentation at scientific meetings
* Training of new lab personnel including but not limited to research technicians and fellows
Ability to make independent, effective decisions
Strong research design and analytical skills
Strong database statistical skills
In-depth knowledge of molecular biology and tumor genetics
Minimum of 3 years of research related experience
MA/MS/MPH or Ph.D. required.