Research and Metrics Analyst, requires TS/SCI w/Full Scope Poly Clearance (3411) 9/3/2016
Logistics Management Institute
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
RESEARCH AND METRICS ANALYST
Location: Herndon VA
LMI has an immediate need for a junior to mid-level Research and Metrics Analyst to work on site with our client in Herndon, VA. The ideal candidate will serve on the business process staff for a U.S. Federal Government Agency, working with classified data. An Active Top Secret/SCI clearance with full-lifestyle is required.
As a not-for-profit organization, LMI is a trusted advisor to the government free from commercial or political bias and dedicated to the mission of advancing government management. At LMI we understand the need for innovative ideas and fresh thinking that can lead to constructive change, better progress, and greater advancements in government management. We seek out the best and brightest minds and strive to maintain an environment that encourages brilliant thought, collaboration, inspiration, and great ideas that leads to excellence at every level. If you are looking for a career opportunity and not just another job LMI is the place for you.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Individual will develop performance metrics, conduct statistical analyses, and apply decision models to address business process challenges for a federal government agency.
* Perform metrics data collection and a variety of statistical analyses using Excel and SAS software.
* Conduct extensive quality control and record keeping procedures to ensure the highest levels of data integrity.
* Research data and develop program review materials.
* Research best practices procedures pertaining to performance metrics and performance standards.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* An Active Top Secret/SCI clearance with full-lifestyle is required.
* Bachelor s Degree in Statistics, Business Administration or related field including coursework in basic statistics and measurement, required.
* Two or more years of experience working with Excel, with significant understanding of formulas and macros, required.
* Strong interpersonal skills required.
* Experience working with Tableau required.
* Experience working with SAS software, desired.
* Minimum of one year of experience performing statistical analysis and/or creating and applying performance metrics, desired
LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Herndon, Virginia, United States
LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.