Reservation Services Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Global Experience Specialists, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Reservation Services Manager assists with overseeing and managing the Leads and Staff of the Reservation Services Department. The manager is responsible for the productivity, performance and quality of customer service provided by its multi-level staff in all offices including remote workers.
Core responsibilities include working in conjunction with the other Reservation Services Managers to insure that optimum quality of customer service is provided to all clients and Reservation Services Agents are supported and have the information required to service customers
* Supporting Leads agents questions and issues in real time
* Staffing all offices for openings, lunches and close
* Training new hires and maintain a current training curriculum
* Weekly reporting on inbound volume both phone and written communications
* Track attendance, time off and agent statistics
* Write and deliver staff reviews
* Assist in developing, motivating and nurturing Reservation Services Agents
* Handle client escalations
* Support Account Executives, Exhibitor Group Analysts and Hotel Industry Relations with projects
* Maintain agent knowledge base materials and tools
* Keep management informed of staff/customer issues
* Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards
* Assist on the phones and in email when volume spikes
* Systems Guru supporting the team with Compass, GDS and phone system
* College degree or equivalent experience and/or 3+ years experience in the events or hospitality industry with a focus on customer service
* Proactive and self-motivated
* Able to devise, research and implement procedures and best practices
* Previous coaching/supervising experience
* Proactive crisis management and resolution skills
* Must be extremely detail oriented and able to multi-task
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong technical aptitude in the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
* Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills
* Ability to work in, and adapt to, a fast paced environment
* Ability to produce creative solutions and high quality work
* Strong administrative skills a must
* Positive attitude and team player
Equal Opportunity Employer, including vets and disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are a drug-free workplace, and where allowed by law, conditions offers of employment on satisfactory completion of a drug screen and passing of a background check.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or unable to access or use this application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.