This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MV Transportation is seeking a Reservationist to accept trip reservations from eligible passengers, collecting all necessary data required to schedule trips accordingly.
* Answer passenger calls collecting all necessary trip information for the permissible time period.
* Provide system information for current and new passengers as well as for potential passengers on accessing the transportation service and using it effectively.
* Complete data entry of passenger file information and for specific trip requests, negotiating requested times where necessary or appropriate.
* Provide feedback to passengers in the way of follow-up calls as a course of duty or as required by schedule changes.
* Communicate passenger cancellations in a timely manner to scheduling, dispatch, or vehicle operations personnel.
* Maintain up to date passenger records in customer database, making all necessary changes in status, client contact information, fare/rider type or other important field entries.
* Maintain a safe work area and a focus on safety to reduce the opportunity for injury to self or other employees.
* Maintain accurate records and appropriate filing systems.
* Communicate effectively with operations staff regarding scheduling or passenger issues.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and effectively.
* Excellent customer service.
* Professional demeanor and appearance.
* Reliable in attendance.
* Team player and helpful to staff, management, and peers.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience in paratransit scheduling utilizing Trapeze PASS, preferred.
* Possess excellent decision-making skills.
* Excellent attendance record.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Telephone speaking and/or call center experience.
* Computer experience.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.