This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for understanding and explaing to potential guest the offerings of the resort, along with room accomidaitons, surrounding Austin area attactions, and special rate offers.
* Answer phone calls and assist caller/guest
* Make reservations of social, group, Barton Creek Members, and third parties
* Implement Moments of Service (MOS) on every call
* Change/cancel reservations.
* Book tee times and spa appointments in ResortSuite
* Check voicemail/inbox
* Post advance deposits and route billing
* Process confirmations.
* Process and research travel agency commissions.
* Review arrivals and social groups
* Contact web reservations to book activities
* Email relevant correspondence with appropriate departments
* Make detailed reservation notes to ensure accuracy
* Previous experience in a Luxury Hotel Customer Service / Reservations (preferred)
* Experience with Delphi, Opera ORS, and Opera PMS (preferred)
* Previous experience using passkey, nomadixcms, and iMeeting planner app (preferred)
* Proficient computer skills on Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
* Excellent and professional communication skills
* Highly detailed, and able to maintain excellent organizational skills while working in a fast pace environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: