This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Bretton Woods, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for understanding the Resort and all of its lodging properties, as well as the property management systems, in order to make reservations for incoming guests based on their needs and the options available.
* Make reservations/both for accommodations and dining.
* Change/cancel reservations.
* File Reservations and back-up.
* Handle mail/correspondence/brochure requests.
* Post advance deposits.
* Process confirmations.
* Track purchased gift certificates and book Comp Certificate Reservations.
* Data input delivered reservations from ORS.
* Assist Sales and Conference Services when specific questions arise regarding groups.
* Assist internal Associates with occupancy and availability information.
* Assist OmniRez with specific questions that help them to sell and close reservations sales.
* Previous hotel experience.
* Able to work weekends and holidays
* Experience in reservations or front office preferred.
* High School diploma required.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Posses high level of verbal and written communication skills.
* Good judgment and problem solving skills.
* Effective time management skills and multitasking capabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: