Reserve Duty Officer- Part Time - On Call
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Universal Protection Services LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title
RESERVE DUTY OFFICER- PART TIME - ON CALL
At Allied Universal , our vision is to be Exceptional! To maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service, and to create exceptional results! Join a company that cares for and recognizes its people. As a Reserve Duty Officer, you will provide security to a variety of clients in the Concord, Kannapolis, Harrisburg, Midland, Monroe, and the University Area of Charlotte.
The successful Reserve Duty officer candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations.
The purpose of this position is to fill openings in the company s standard schedules whether planned or unplanned. As a result, this job requires someone who is flexible as to when he/she can work, is apt at learning new assignments quickly and is easy to contact. The RDO is trained and performs security officer duties at multiple locations. The RDO must: 1. Be committed to being called upon for an assignment with little or no notice. 2. Be willing and capable to work any shift, any day of the week. 3. Have reliable transportation and a telephone, cell phone, pager or other means of being contacted 24/7.
Qualified applicants will meet the minimum requirements as stated below:
* High school degree or equivalent
* Must be 18 years of age.
* The RDO is trained and performs security officer duties at multiple locations.
* The RDO must be committed to being called upon for an assignment with little or no notice.
* Must be willing and capable to work any shift, any day of the week.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Must have a phone or other means of being contacted 24/7.
* Must be willing to accept $11.00/hour
* Must be computer literate
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Southeast - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days