Reserve Duty Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/6/2016
Universal Protection Services LLC
RESERVE DUTY OFFICER
Universal Protection Service is proudly celebrating 50 years of being in business and is the largest privately owned security organization in the U.S.
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees. If you like being part of a winning team and providing exceptional customer service, we may have an opportunity for you!
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Universal Protection Service is looking to hire Reserve Duty Officers to provide security officer duties to a variety of clients at multiple locations.
The purpose of this position is to fill openings, whether planned or unplanned, in the company s standard schedules. As a result, this position requires someone who is willing and capable to work any shift, any day of the week, and is able to learn new assignments quickly and easily. This person must have reliable transportation and a telephone, cell phone, pager or other means of being contacted 24/7.
Qualified applicants for the Reserve Duty Officers will meet the minimum requirements, as stated below:
* High school degree or equivalent required.
* Must be 18 years of age.
* Candidate must be trained and have the ability to perform security officer duties at multiple locations.
* Candidate must be committed to being called upon for an assignment with little or no notice.
* Must be willing and capable to work any shift, any day of the week.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Must have a phone or other means of being contacted 24/7.
Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Southeast - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days