Residency Program Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
We are looking for an energetic Residency Program Coordinator to join our team!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Provides daily support for all undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing medical education programs within a residency program service line
* Provides guidance and direction for all residents and fellows and Jefferson Medical College students within residency program
* Assists the Residency Program Director and Assistant Program Director in the planning and development of policies and procedures relating to the educational programs and ensures compliance with all external review agencies
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* High School Diploma required
* Bachelors degree preferred
* One to three years of healthcare administration experience, including a minimum of 1 year in graduate medical education
* Excellent organizational and administrative abilities, communication and interpersonal skills
* Complete familiarity with computers and database management is required
* Able to handle confidential information and will exercise good judgment with respect to the generally sensitive nature of material related to residents and students
* Physical Requirements: Sitting, standing, walking within department and throughout medical center as needed. Light lifting for files, papers and other routine office materials.
* Visual Requirements: Reviewing printed materials as well as information processed on a computer screen for majority of working day.
* Hearing Requirements: Must be able to conduct telephone and personal conversations
* Working Conditions: Normal office conditions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.