Resident Care Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
Eden Prairie, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONPart-Time (AM/PM split shifts, 1 weekend per month, new grads welcome!)
Brookdale Eden Prairie - 7513 Mitchell Rd Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Manage the healthcare of all residents within the community, including the dissemination of information to families and staff
* Assist the Health and Wellness Director in medication management, including administration of medications to residents and ordering medication from pharmacy
* Provide direct supervision of care given within the community
* Foster a homelike atmosphere throughout the community
* Ensure all residents are treated with respect and dignity, recognizing individual needs and encouraging independence
* Train and educate nursing staff on an ongoing basis, in-services and situational training/counsel
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate's degree in nursing
* Must be a current licensed practical nurse (LPN) in the state of practice
* One year of relevant experience
* Must have CPR certification
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147832.aspx'