Resident Care Manager RN, $4500 Sign on Bonus
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Now Hiring! $4500.00 Sign on Bonus
Resident Care Manager RN: Avamere Health Services of Rogue Valley
Full-time Day shift available!
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere Health Services of Rogue Valley
625 Stevens Street
Medford, OR 97504
The primary responsibility of this position is to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities of the facility.
* Participate in the development of a written plan of care for each resident and review resident s medical and nursing treatments to ensure they are in accordance with the resident s care plan and wishes.
* Complete the planning, scheduling and revising of the MDS, including the implementation of CAA s and Triggers.
* Make daily rounds to ensure that all nursing personnel are performing their work assignments.
* Review nurses notes to ensure that they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care being provided and the resident s response to care and wishes.
* Develop and maintain a good working rapport with all facility personnel to ensure that the needs of the resident are met.
* Participate in reviews of the discharge plans and prepare reports for the Care Plan Committee as directed.
* Delegate, train, evaluate and support RN, LPN and CNA personnel.
* Provide direct nursing care as necessary.
* Assist the Director of Nursing Services and fill in as needed.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Make recommendations for new or changes in procedures, policies, methods, education, reference material and general nursing practices to ensure the highest level of quality patient care is given.
* Attend continuing education programs designed to keep you abreast of changes in your profession, and participate in/provide leadership for in-service training for nursing personnel.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
* Must have a minimum 1 year of experience as a supervisor in a healthcare setting.
* Must have training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Rogue Valley is a 110-bed skilled nursing facility that provides both sub-acute and long-term care. Take a walk in our courtyard and take in a local artist s work that changes quarterly or come to our therapy gym and see how hard our patients work and the relationships they build with their therapist. We have a specialty wound care program with certified wound nurses directed by a physician who specializes in wound care. Rogue Valley is currently looking for top notch talent to join their all-star interdisciplinary team.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER