Resident Care Manager RN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
Sweet Home, OR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
$4,000 Sign on Bonus!
Resident Care Manager RN: Avamere Twin Oaks of Sweet Home
Full-time Day Shift Available!
Please Apply online at: www.teamavamere.com or in person, at facility!
Avamere Twin Oaks of Sweet Home
950 Nandina Street
Sweet Home, OR 97386
The primary responsibility of this position is to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities of the facility.
* Participate in the development of a written plan of care for each resident and review resident s medical and nursing treatments to ensure they are in accordance with the resident s care plan and wishes.
* Complete the planning, scheduling and revising of the MDS, including the implementation of CAA s and Triggers.
* Make daily rounds to ensure that all nursing personnel are performing their work assignments.
* Review nurses notes to ensure that they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care being provided and the resident s response to care and wishes.
* Develop and maintain a good working rapport with all facility personnel to ensure that the needs of the resident are met.
* Participate in reviews of the discharge plans and prepare reports for the Care Plan Committee as directed.
* Delegate, train, evaluate and support RN, LPN and CNA personnel.
* Provide direct nursing care as necessary.
* Assist the Director of Nursing Services and fill in as needed.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Make recommendations for new or changes in procedures, policies, methods, education, reference material and general nursing practices to ensure the highest level of quality patient care is given.
* Attend continuing education programs designed to keep you abreast of changes in your profession, and participate in/provide leadership for in-service training for nursing personnel.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
* Must have a minimum 1 year of experience as a supervisor in a healthcare setting.
* Must have training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Rehabilitation of Lebanon is a 84 bed facility providing skilled nursing rehabilitation, hospice, respite, and long term care. Committed to over 40 years of quality care, Lebanon has recently gone through a multi-million-dollar remodel. Lebanon is known for their perennial award-winning floats in the Strawberry Festival parade. We are currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.