Resident Care Provider
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Time; Must be willing to work every weekend and holidays.
Brookdale Clermont - 650 East Minnehaha Avenue Clermont, FL 34711
Job #: 054695b
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide direct care to residents following an individual service plan, treats each person with respect and dignity, recognizes individual needs, and encourages independence
* Assist residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
* Transfer residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual needs
* Serve meals to residents in the dining room or their apartments
* Observe and record changes in residents' eating habits, and reporting updates to supervisor
* Foster a home-like environment throughout the community by encouraging independence and participation in activities, and providing emotional support
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Two years previous experience preferred
* Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150000.aspx'