Resident Care Provider
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Brookdale Clinton AL/MC (MS) 501 East Northside Drive Clinton, MS 39056
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Manage the healthcare of all residents within the community, including the dissemination of information to families and staff
* Provide direct supervision of care given within the community
* Foster a homelike atmosphere throughout the community
* Ensure all residents are treated with respect and dignity, recognizing individual needs and encouraging independence
* Train and educate nursing staff on an ongoing basis, in-services and situational training/counsel
Required skills and qualifications:
* One year of relevant experience
* Must have CPR certification
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148964.aspx'