Resident Care Provider
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONPart-Time (1st shift: 6am - 2pm and the 2nd shift: 2pm - 10pm)
Brookdale Bear Creek - 1685 S 21St St Colorado Springs, CO 80904
Job #: 065799
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
* Transfer residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plans
* Serve meals to residents in the dining room or their apartments
* Record and report changes in residents' eating habits to supervisor
* Promote quality services within company, state and federal regulations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Positive attitude and contagious energy
* High school diploma or GED
* Must pass a drug screen and background check
* Must have good communication skills, good customer service and a passion for serving seniors
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147546.aspx'