Resident Care Provider
Brookdale Grand Terrace 22325 Barton Road Grand Terrace, CA 92313
Job #: 041863d
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Ready to make a difference?
As a resident care provider you'll make a real difference by building relationships with residents at our senior living community.
You won't just be serving meals or helping residents bath, get dressed and look their best. You'll deliver compassion, a sense of respect, and emotional support.
Extra effort gets rewarded in our community and the opportunity for advancement in one of the fastest growing industries is within reach. We'll help you achieve a balance between work and family.
Answer your calling for a more fulfilling career.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Three to six months of previous experience
* Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
* Positive attitude and contagious energy
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Part-time associates enjoy:
* retirement savings plan (401k) with company matching
* covered transportation and parking costs (where eligible)
* Brookdale Perks - savings on restaurants, movie tickets, cell phones, cars and othe products
* participation in the Good People referral program which awards bonuses
* discounted senior living costs for you and your family members BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149686.aspx'