Resident Care Provider
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Full-Time
Brookdale Medford - 3033 Barnett Rd Medford, OR 97504
Job #: 066594
Ready to make a difference?
As a resident care provider you'll make a real difference by building relationships with residents at our senior living community.
You won't just be serving meals or helping residents bath, get dressed and look their best. You'll deliver compassion, a sense of respect, and emotional support.
Extra effort gets rewarded at our community, and the opportunity for advancement in one of the fastest growing industries is within reach. We'll help you achieve a balance between work and family.
Answer your calling for a more fulfilling career. Become a resident care provider at Brookdale. Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide direct care to residents following their service plan, treat each person with respect and dignity, recognize individual needs, and encourage independence
* Assist residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
* Transfer residents to and from activities and meals according to their needs
* Serve meals to residents in the dining room or their apartments
* Observe and record changes in residents' eating habits, and reporting updates to supervisor
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
*Positive attitude and contagious energy
*High school diploma or GED
*Must pass a drug screen and background check
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148747.aspx'