Resident Care Provider
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Brookdale North Scottsdale - 15436 North 64th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Job #: 062255a
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
* Transfer residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plans
* Serve meals to residents in the dining room or their apartments
* Record and report changes in residents' eating habits to supervisor
* Promote quality services within company, state and federal regulations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current caregiver certification in the state of AZ
* Valid first aid and CPR cards
* Current AZ Food Handler's Permit and AZDPS fingerprint clearance card
* One year nursing experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148668.aspx'