Resident Care Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
Brookdale Trillium Crossing 3500 Trillium Crossing Columbus, OH 43235
Job #: BSL151446
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Oversee the day-to-day operations of the community support services team and directly supervise health care provided within the community
* Conduct associate performance evaluations
* Monitor staff in administration of medication
* Observe residents' health status, taking actions to address concerns, and reporting all significant changes
* Create weekly and monthly reports as well as schedules
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or higher level of educational
* Current State LPN license in the state of practice
* A minimum of three years of related experience required; previous supervisory/ management experience preferred
* Basic CPR/First Aid training and Fire Safety training
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151451.aspx'