Resident District Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRESTIGIOUS NYC ACUTE CARE MEDICAL CENTER IS LOOKING FOR A RESIDENT DISTRICT MANAGER IN NY!
The ideal candidate will be a strategic minded and strong operational leader able to merge the clients' vision and expectations into Sodexo's mission of providing outstanding quality of life services. We are looking for highly effective leader with sharp client relationship skills with internal and external customer relations expertise. This position will be overseeing 40M in managed volume, 6locations with a total of 300 union employees and a management team of 30. If you have a CDM, MSRD Certification that is a plus!!
Our ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership skills and demonstrated expert knowledge in the following areas:
* Strategic thinker to connect best practice solutions to pro-actively serve client challenges
* Ability to drive and execute processes
* Strong financial acumen to effectively manager portfolio's Fee - having managed a portfolio of $30M or more
* Project & Contract Management experience
* Ability to support and build relationships with clients, employees and the local community
* Business development skills to identify and successfully target growth opportunities among existing clients
* Keen awareness of employee performance management and development
* Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact successfully from front-line to C-suite
* Experience in a health-care environment is strongly preferred