Resident Manager 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY:
_CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT FIRM_ with operations throughout California seeks a _RESIDENT MANAGER_ with _3+ YEARS' EXPERIENCE IN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT_ and _TENANT RELATIONS _within the_ SENIOR OR AFFORDABLE HOUSING _sector.
The_ RESIDENT MANAGER_ will _MANAGE 2 PROPERTIES_ while motivating a staff of real estate professionals and assisting with the day-to-day management of all _OPERATIONAL/FINANCIAL_ related functions.
THIS POSITION WILL REQUIRE LIVING ON-SITE. NO EXCEPTIONS!
RESIDENT MANAGER Responsibilities:
* Coach and manage a team of assistant property management professionals.
* Meet and exceed the financial and operational goals established for the community.
* Assist with personnel, leasing, collections, resident services, maintenance, and revenue enhancing.
* Oversee capital improvements, contracted services, and financial reporting.
* Ensure safety and compliance with all state, federal and/or local laws including those related to fair housing and employment.
* 3+ years' experience in property management.
* Exposure to _SENIOR AND/OR AFFORDABLE HOUSING REQUIRED_.
* Proficient in _YARDI_, ADP, and Microsoft Office Suite.
* Effective problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
* Working _KNOWLEDGE OF ACCOUNTING TO UPHOLD BUDGETS_ and generate reports.
* Must be _DIPLOMATIC WITH TENANTS & VENDORS _and be able to cope with difficult situations.
* Excellent communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills.