Resident Manager (Security) - ACRC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Community Education Centers, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONCEC is a leading national provider of rehabilitative services for offenders in reentry and in-prison treatment facilities, as well as providing comprehensive management of county, state, and federal jail and detention facilities. The company provides evidence-based programming for residential and non-residential clients and maintains a documented record of reducing recidivism. CEC services also include SECON, a division that conducts comprehensive drug testing and screening services worldwide.
CEC is seeking a professional in the role of Resident Manager at Arapahoe County Residential Center (ACRC), located in Littleton, Colorado. ACRC is a 206 bed adult female residential re-entry program that serves as a sentencing alternative for transitional and diversion clients.
The Resident Manager maintains an orderly environment within assigned unit or area of facility by conducting standard operating procedures in accordance with facility policies/procedures and required Department of Corrections 'DOC' and Division of Criminal Justice 'DCJ' contractual obligations. Daily schedules are followed and employee serves as role model for residents. Monitors 'walk-around' resident behavior.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
* Supervise all resident movement within the assigned unit/area;
* Provide orientation to new residents and discharges residents;
* Perform scheduled resident headcounts and completes written count reports;
* Conduct daily inspections and searches of resident sleeping quarters and body searches as
* Report all resident accidents, injuries and behavioral incidents in writing to supervisor and conduct appropriate crisis intervention;
* Collect urine samples for random and routine substance abuse screenings of residents as required;
* Transport residents by company vehicle to out-of-facility appointments;
* When assigned, remain at assigned security check point and monitors security cameras to maintain safe and secure orderly environment for residents during the daily scheduled activities;
* Enforce the facility rules of conduct with the residents;
* Supervise resident visitation.
High school diploma or GED equivalent; Knowledge of personal computers and basic keyboard skills preferred.
Valid driver's license.
Background check and Drug Test are done as a condition of employment.
Community Education Centers offers unlimited potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k).
To apply, please visit our website at: www.cecintl.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://cec.contacthr.com/50603451.jpg /