Resident Services Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Full Time
Brookdale Hendersonville East 2601 Chimney Rock Road Hendersonville , NC 28792
Job #: 068218
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist residents in identifying appropriate resources in order to maintain their highest level of independence and satisfaction to include problem solving for health, social, and emotional needs and coordinating support services
* Develop, oversee, market and coordinate community resident services programs
* Monitor and oversee any outside care providers working at the community
* Coordinate new resident orientation processes to ensure a smooth transition and appropriate socialization activities
* Communicate on a regular basis with health care providers to monitor and assess health conditions, safety issues, and the needs of all residents
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
* One-two years of related experience
* Must have effective oral and written communication skills
* Flexibility with schedule
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150960.aspx'