Residential Construction Asset Manager 8/28/2016
REIG Asset Management
San Marcos, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Do you have what it takes to run a residential renovations business unit for a high growth real estate investment company Is loyalty, growth, planning, improvement and efficiencies apart of your management lexicon Are you currently an Asset Manager, General Contractor or Superintendent with experience working with the development and redevelopment side of residential construction Are you running residential construction projects, construction production models or planning and feel you're ready for the leap to the next level If you are, then you might be our ideal candidate.
We are REIG, a real estate investment company, that have been experiencingyear-on-year rapid growth and we are seeking a top notch coach/servant leader help take our residential renovations business unit to ever increasing growth.
The Asset Manager's primary responsibilities will include:
MANAGEMENT OF JOB:
* Point person - manages and is responsible for the asset as it moves through the operational/transactional stage from acquisition to disposition.
* Oversees pipeline of residential assets from offer acceptance while in acquisitions, through construction implementation and on until the close of escrow in dispositions.
* Manages the processes involved with all aspects of backend Sales, Operation and Communication through focused, detailed, and accurate organization.
* Closely tracks all transaction activity.
* Work to ensure all transactional holes are identified and solutions are rendered.
* Monitors and maintains a real estate project tracking system to ensure timely transaction completion.
* Management objectives are responsible for TDIS, Net Execution performance of ARV, completion of all tasks through the process, and raving fan survey review both inter departmental and external investor and partner/vendor maintenance
* Review of all property related documentation.
* Ensure accurate documentation and copy on all paperwork.
* Create all supporting transactions documents timely and accurately.
* Refine and improve asset related problem solving skills.
* Ensure the highest level of liability protection for REIG.
* Communicate effectively with REIG divisions for accurate up to date information.
* Grow continually in digitaltechnologies to increase productivity and decrease error.
* Maintain exceptional relationships with all third party escrow vendors, lenders, and agents.
* Responsible to provide "raving fan" customer service to sellers, agents, buyers, investor and internal staff.
* Other duties may be assigned.
The Asset Manager provides ongoing management of real estate transaction activities for a defined portfolio of properties on behalf of our stakeholders. He utilizes execution strategy, continuous improvement methodology and fact based decisions to identify opportunities, implement solutions, and execute real estate transactional processes and closings.
* Minimum of five (5) years, full- time experience in managing residential construction projects
* Excellent oral and written communication with impeccable attention to detail. This position is all about quality, and quality lies in the details.
* Experience in residential home inspections, building departments, or in a similar position with another company is preferred
* Direct experience with residential investment renovation projects (flips) is preferred
* Professional degree, preferably in Construction Management or equivalent experience
* Hands-on experience in residential remodeling as a carpenter or other skilled tradesperson
* Proficient with MS OFFICE and project management software
* Excellent communication skills
* Working knowledge of residential construction methods, techniques and systems; and building codes
* Ability to travel approximately 50-75% of time to construction sites and otherlocations as business needs require
* Qualified applicant will need to pass comprehensive background check and drug screening
Pay based on experience.