Residential Counselor - Southeastern Mass
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
The May Institute Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONRESIDENTIAL COUNSELOR - SOUTHEASTERN MASS
Job ID: 2016-2227
Job Location: Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Type: Full and Part-Time
Category: Residential Counselor
May Center for Adult Services is looking for qualified Residential Counselors to work with adults with autism and developmental disabilities in one of our many residential sites in Souteastern Massachusetts.
* Skill development and community integration
* Assisting individuals in meeting their personal care and nutritional needs
* Behavioral interventions
* Participating in the development of IEP/ISP objectives and documenting consumer progress
* Dispensing medications
* Previous behavioral experience preferred
* Bachelor s degree in a related field preferred
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Valid driver s license and at least 2 years' driving experience
* Previous human services experience strongly preferred