Residential Mortgage Loan Originator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Midland States Bank
This position will be responsible for the Princeton and Peru markets. The Residential Mortgage Originator will be expected to develop relationships and solicit business from referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, attorneys, and CPAs. Assess customer needs, recommend appropriate mortgage products, take applications, set thorough and frank expectations regarding loan documentation requirements, turn-times and process, collect application fees, submit loan applications to processing for vendor orders and underwriting, act as primary contact for customers through loan closing.
* Achieve volume and/or unit production targets.
* Actively cross-sell bank products where applicable.
* Deliver best-in-class customer service.
* Project a positive attitude and act with integrity at all times.
* High School Degree.
* Minimum of 3 year's experience working as an outside loan officer.
* Knowledge of underwriting guidelines for FHA, FNMA, and FHLMC.
* Knowledge of local real estate market
* Energy, Drive, Ambition
* Learns From Mistakes
* Putting People at Ease
* Getting Information, Making Sense of IT, Problem Identification
* Being a Quick Study
* Knowledge: Trade and Business
* Maintains Clear Communication with Customer
* Applicants must possess active NMLS licensing or registration